[Pdx-pm] s/Dec. meeting/coders' social/

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:07:48 PST 2008

# from Igal Koshevoy
# on Thursday 04 December 2008 10:06:

>Exactly. It'll be just another normal Perl meeting. At a slightly
>different time. With some extra people. A few blocks over. With a
> coding contest and other opportunities to evangelize and show off
> Perl. :)

Yes.  Perhaps I didn't articulate that clearly.  Hopefully everyone can
manage to make it Tuesday.

  http://calagator.org/events/1250456151

If anyone is tied to a Wednesday time slot and wants to meet at the
Lucky Lab for beers, please speak up and you might find that you are
not alone.

--Eric
--
Moving pianos is dangerous.