[Pdx-pm] no Dec. meeting

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Dec 4 07:09:18 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 03:16:16AM -0800, Ovid wrote:
> Just curious, but when I took over, I made sure we had meetings every
> month for a year, even if it was only a social.  ...

Reparse the "Given the coder's social ... " part.  There is a meeting,
it just involves a larger range of coders - no doubt in response to
the smaller percentage likely to show up for a Perl-only meeting at
this time of year.

Of course, at the end of the social, the superiority of Perl will
convert all those coders into Perl coders, and the social will
extend more than 24 hours as they absorb every drop of brilliance
that their new Perl gurus can provide.  So the second Wednesday
meeting is still happening, it is just beginning 24 hours sooner
than normal.  Bring lots of caffeine.

Keith