[Pdx-pm] [csieh at fnal.gov: Re: Horribly Broken RHEL5/SL5 Perl]

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Aug 26 10:27:02 PDT 2008

I spoke too soon.  Sigh, no distro support on this one.  OK,
for the complete Perl noob, how does one go about maintaining
two versions of Perl on a machine, one for "system" and one
for everything else including serving web pages?

Understandable, updated, robust and secure is good.  I fear
the only option is a large learning and maintenance burden.

Keith

----- Forwarded message from Connie Sieh <csieh at fnal.gov> -----