[Pdx-pm] Visiting!

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:29:27 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Scott McWhirter
>  <scott+pdx.pm at konobi.co.uk> wrote:
>  > Hey all,
>  >
>  >  It appears that I'll be hitting up Portland next week for a few days,
>  >  so if anyone would like to give a tour of some of your fine local
>  >  microbrews, please drop me a line.
>  >
>  >  Ta!
>  >
>  >
>  >  --
>  >  -Scott McWhirter- | -konobi-
>
>  Count me in!

Nobody else?  How about a casual geek outing to one of the microbrews?
 We can make Eric talk about FileFu!

To make it easy, lets pick one that is reasonably close to a Max Line.
 Any suggestions?  I don't make it into downtown frequent enough to
know the breweries, and tend to just go to Rock Bottom if I take the
max.  Henry's has a good selection of beers, but not a local brewery.
Alternatively there is always the Lucky Lab, or we can hit up a
McMenamin's somewhere.