[Pdx-pm] MEETING: Thursday -- Relational Algebra

Selena Deckelmann selenamarie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:47:55 PDT 2007

Hello!

Topic:  Relational Algebra
Speaker: James Terwilliger & Rafael d Fernandez Moctezuma, PSU
When: Thursday, October 20th, 7:00pm
Where: FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Ave

Please join us for a rousing evening of Relational Algebra with James
and Rafael. James just got back from a summer in Redmond, and Rafael
spent his summer teaching an introduction to databases course.

Come to our meeting ready for some hardcore math!

Gabrielle and I were considering bringing things to mix drinks. Anyone
in favor, please let me know.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group