[Pdx-pm] OT : hosting providers [Summary]

David Brewer david.brewer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:03:07 PDT 2007

Looks like you can very quickly pare that list down if you decide if
you're in the market for shared hosting (typically less setup work and
often cheaper, but also much less control and very frequently heavily
oversold) or VPS hosting (total control, but also total responsibility
to configure everything).

I'll be interested to see if anyone casts a tiebreaker vote now.  :-)