[Pdx-pm] TWiki as substitute for kwiki?

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Mar 27 18:47:36 PDT 2007

Michael G Schwern wrote:
> What version?  I'm using a TWiki 4.x right now and its pretty nice.  Earlier
> versions sucked ass.

gawd. I just did an install (Ingy take note) of both TWiki and Kwiki today.
Or should I say reinstall? I'd set up both years ago.   Today's revisit was a
great surprise.

It seems like the only thing that didn't change in TWiki is the name, they've
improved the program so much I wouldn't know it was the same thing without the
name tie.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity