[Pdx-pm] More kwiki attacks

Bruce J Keeler bruce at drangle.com
Tue Mar 27 16:36:57 PDT 2007

I figured I'd give this a quick try, but no luck so far.  I copied the
existing pdx.pm.org site into a new virtual host and ran the upgrade
procedure on it as mentioned in the UpgradingToKwiki2 link.  I took a
brief look at it, but I'm at work, so I don't really have time to poke
at this more.  Eric's welcome to prod at it too if he likes.

    http://pdxpmtest.drangle.com/kwiki/

Currently it barfs the following:

Can't call method "registry" on an undefined value at lib/Kwiki.pm line 9.
 at lib/Spoon/Base.pm line 89
	Spoon::Base::__ANON__('Can\'t call method "registry" on an undefined value at lib/Kw...') called at lib/Kwiki.pm line 9
	Kwiki::process('Kwiki=HASH(0x8c3d35c)', 'config*.*', '-plugins', 'plugins') called at /var/www/pdxpmtest/kwiki/index.cgi line 4

Bruce