[Pdx-pm] No recruiters, please?

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Mon Jun 18 12:21:50 PDT 2007

Amy, thanks much for writing the recruitment policy, sounds good to me.
I agree with what I think Austin and Randal were saying.  Coincidently,
I happen to have a test case handy.  So treat the following as a request
from a long standing member and shower me with opprobrium if it breaks
our unwritten law:

I'm working for a local non-profit that is looking for a full-time
sysadmin, someone who is able to communicate with other staff and
understand the organization's goals (a non-BOFHish BOFH, if you will),
who can work with (yuck) M$ Exchange, and who has moderate to strong
video/streaming fu.  If you are or know of such a person, please contact
me offlist.

--
Jeff (aka jZed)