[Pdx-pm] No recruiters, please? (was Re: Contract Opportunity)

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:38:27 PDT 2007

# from Randal L. Schwartz
# on Wednesday 13 June 2007 03:11 pm:

>I feel a bit spammed by this.  Can we adopt a "principals only" (aka
> "no recruiters") policy here?

That policy has already been in place, albeit informally.

Katie, if you or any of your fellow edgelink employees feel that you've
been unjustly unsubscribed, please send me a message directly.

We welcome participation and vetted/Perl-specific job postings are okay,
but this is primarily a technical list.  Recruitment is not completely
forbidden, but should be moderated.  This particular posting would not
have made it through moderation given that Perl is the *last* skill
mentioned.

Thanks,
Eric
--