[Pdx-pm] $dbh->{LongReadLen}

Stephen Wickman wickman at halfangle.com
Fri Jun 1 13:13:15 PDT 2007

Setting a static value of $dbh->{LongReadLen}=2000000000 sends perl to a dark place so I have to drop it to max needed. Turns out I accidentally placed the dynamic allocation within the fetch loop so I'm not sure what size was actually in play per fetch. Setting the size needed per statement before the prepare did the trick.

[FROM] Jeff Zucker [DATE] 2007-05-31 04:34 P: