[Pdx-pm] Anyone have info on OSCAMP?

Daniel Johnson teknotus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:40:37 PDT 2007

>  Be sure to also go to the OSCON registration page and register for a free Exhibit Hall pass using the discount code os07oscamp
>
> I hear this code gets you free lunch.

Last year it did on the registration page, but then the OCC staff
forbid anyone with an OSCAMP badge from picking up their free lunch.
So there was a huge pile of unclaimed lunches.  I had to get someone
with a higher ranking badge to get mine for me.  I wonder how many
lunches they had to throw out because of the miscommunications.  Must
have been at least 100 that I saw when they carted them away.

--
teknotus
Take Notice