[Pdx-pm] svn4cpan thinkfest

alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Jan 25 13:12:17 PST 2007

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> # from benh
> # on Tuesday 23 January 2007 10:10 pm:
>
>> I'm game for thrs.
>
> Ok, we're thinking 6:30 or so, and I was leaning toward Jax, but their
> side room has a party, and then there will be Jazz.
>
> Paddy's?  I'd like someplace on or near the Max line.  Wifi is critical,
> drinks are good, but just beer would be acceptable.

Paddy's has wireless.  (I know. I installed it.)  The meeting room in back
is small.  They have "The Wall of Alcohol(tm)".  (As Richard Nixon said,
"This is a Great Wall".)

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                   - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark