[Pdx-pm] February meeting reschedule?

Michael G Schwern schwern at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:49:19 PST 2007

I was just looking at the calendar and noticed our normal meeting time of the 2nd Wednesday of the month happens to fall on Valentine's Day.  Disparaging remarks about geeks' love lives aside, some folks might have better things to do on that day than sit around and talk about Perl no matter how many fancy drinks we offer at the meeting.

OTOH, those who celebrate February 14th as Singles Awareness Day might be quite happy to do something that doesn't involve hearts and roses and sappy cards.

So, leave it on the 14th or move it to another day?  Who's willing to show up on the 14th?

PS  I'm probably not going to be in town anyway.