[Pdx-pm] January 10th is coming soon

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Tue Jan 2 11:58:34 PST 2007

> Gabrielle, where's that martini bar?  Or, are we having a
> jifty talk or
> game night or playing the jifty game or what?

That particular martini bar is, IIRC, not easily public-transpo
accessible.  Your Martini Team is working hard to find an Alternative
Martini Solution.

> The way I see it, everyone wants some
> jifty, some fun-n'-games, and maybe some beer.  I'm afraid the fun
> faction will get restless if we try to do a sit-down talk at
> freegeek,
> should we just start at the bar and allow the hardcore holdem players
> to splinter-off?  Jax might be an option if there would be enough
> people to fill their quota.

I've heard the Jifty talk is only an hour & includes slides, so we need
somewhere with a wall/screen.  Restless people will be duct-taped (duct
tape to be paid for by the non-member surcharge). :)

- gabrielle -