[Pdx-pm] I normally wouldn't do this but...

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Feb 5 18:43:29 PST 2007

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Keroes <joshua at keroes.com> writes:

Joshua> Congratulations on um nothing ever happening to you!

Joshua> Does that mean you can vote now?

Since I don't live in Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, or Virgina
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_disenfranchisement), that was never the
issue.

Joshua>  And travel out of the country?

I've been doing that all along.  But now I'll be able to legally travel
to Canada, the only country in the whole world that seemed to care.