[Pdx-pm] Feb 6th pre-pre-meeting meeting with Richard Dice

Selena Deckelmann selena at chrisking.com
Mon Feb 5 08:38:12 PST 2007

On Feb 3, 2007, at 7:19 PM, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> Richard Dice (of Toronto perl mongers, yapc::na 2005 chair, and TPF
> fame) will be in town on Tuesday and would like to meet up with some
> local mongers for a dinner and drinks night.
>
> He'll be staying in the inner northeast (15th, around Lloyd center.)
> I'm guessing the most convenient would be something downtown, or near
> the max line on the east side.  Suggestions?

Paddy's is right on the Max downtown and has excellent bar food and a
fantastic collection of scotch.  They have nice big booths, so I find
that it's a great place to go and talk.

If Richard is looking for good food, I'd recommend Bernies on
Alberta, or Farm on E Burnside. You can reach either quickly by bus.

-selena