[Pdx-pm] Making web pages that display "working on your request"

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Aug 2 13:51:18 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Scaldeferri <kevin at scaldeferri.com> writes:

Kevin> I'm not keen on this approach because the addition of the session id to
Kevin> the url makes it unfriendly to bookmarking / emailing.  It's something
Kevin> I've considered as a short term approach while working on something
Kevin> better, but I don't think I'd use it in the long term.

I don't understand that.  You don't want anyone bookmarking your interstitial!