[Pdx-pm] Fwd: OECA interactive website RFP

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:44:58 PDT 2007

# from benh
# on Monday 30 April 2007 03:33 pm:

>was this something that you were thinking that we should do as a group
>or just passing the word along to see if there was any individuals
>that could help with the project?

This is a pretty big RFP.  pdx.pm doesn't have the organizational
formality to do it as a group (we would need to incorporate or
something.)  They're looking for fixed-price (I think) bids to deliver
a package deal.

>you mind if I pass this along to a mailing list or two that also might
>have some folks with the skills needed?

That would be a question for Marc.  I'm just the messenger.

--Eric
--
"...our schools have been scientifically designed to
prevent overeducation from happening."