[Pdx-pm] pdx.pm Afternoon Tea at BarCamp

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:23:59 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Voyager Capital is sponsoring the BarCampPortland Saturday Afternoon
(bubble) Tea on behalf of the Portland Perl Mongers.

  http://barcamp.org/BarCampPortland

What this means to you is you need to go to BarCamp so I'm not standing
there by myself :-D  If you can wear one of your t-shirts that would
further demonstrate how cool and organized we are.  If you're not into
tapioca, I'm sure there will be some coffee.

I would like a volunteer to make a sign and flyers about pdx.pm and Perl
(e.g. links, meeting times, etc.) (and include an acknowledgement about
how cool Voyager is to sponsor this for us.)  If you're not willing to
volunteer yourself, perhaps someone else will volunteer you?

I'm also open to suggestions on how to make this more fun and exciting.
If anyone wants to hand out onions or other propaganda, that would be
great.

Also, you should sign-up so they know how many people to expect:

  http://barcamp.org/BarCampPortland

  Click the 'Edit page' button at the top of the page, enter 'c4mp' as
  the password to edit (if you are not already logged in), scroll down
  to the bottom of the 'Campers' list, and add your name.

Thanks,
Eric
--
"It works better if you plug it in!"