[Pdx-pm] Fwd: PLUG Advanced Topics Meeting November 20th 2006 - Monday

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:39:43 PST 2006

Hi all,

In case you missed it the first time around, or just can't get enough,
or you're wondering how much older and wiser I am since last month.

I've built a few things since then, including the MultiTask::Manager /
Minion and WxPerl::MenuMaker - a yaml-driven interconnected toolbar and
menu system.

Lately, I'm thinking about taking the Wx->can('wx' . $constant) hack one
level further.  Only trouble is that Wx implements an AUTOLOAD()
without a can() (hmm, seems like somebody has ranted about that...), so
I'm letting that one simmer a bit.

--Eric