[Pdx-pm] TT2 question

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:16:20 PST 2006

I'm also abit new to complex TT2 instances, though one thing that I'm
unsure of is that you are defining site.url to be a hash of
directories. Then in site.image.dna_helix you are building the file
location with the whole site.url hash?

shouldn't site.images.dna_helix.src=$site.url.images/dna_helix.png ?

Also, and this is out of total ignorance on the topic, but if you pass
an item in quotes via PROCESS are you passing the string value of that
object or the object it self?

hope that helps.

On 11/12/06, Randall Hansen <randall at sonofhans.net> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2006, at 11:48 AM, Thomas J Keller wrote:

> i believe you want image.url = ... :)

benh~