[Pdx-pm] Module::Build hackfest this weekend

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:45:21 PST 2006

# from benh
# on Thursday 09 November 2006 01:40 pm:

>I would love to swing on by, what time? As it stands for me now I
>might have something going on, but would love to swing by for an hour
>or two to help out.

I think you're talking about swinging-by in pdx, not chicago right?

Ok, let's say 1pm-8pm on Saturday, with actual details to be coordinated
on IRC or by phone (503.880.4750 or just google me.)

I would also like to do something on Friday night.  Probably 7-10 or so.

--Eric
--
The only thing that could save UNIX at this late date would be a new $30
shareware version that runs on an unexpanded Commodore 64.