[Pdx-pm] 2006 shirt -- call for designs

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Fri May 19 15:13:57 PDT 2006

http://bluepdx.com is pretty good.

I printed 500 shirts a few months ago at a different press. Colored
shirts (Gildan 1000 for unisex; Bella for girls) with three ink tones
came to $6/shirt, as best I recall. Next time, I'll probably try and
find something to replace the Gildan 1000s; they aren't the best
shirts... they're just decent. See if you can get a heavier cotton
weight, they'll drape better/crinkle less.

Other thoughts: if you make the shirts generic enough - more about
Portland and Perl than about the Portland Perl Mongers, I wouldn't be
surprised if we could sell a 100-150 (25 to current members, 75+ to
the attendees) charging, at say $15/shirt.

-J