[Pdx-pm] Mailing List Manager, and other Help Wanted

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:18:33 PDT 2006

Hi all,

There are still a few open positions in the PPM cabinet.

Namely:

  Mailing List Gestapo
  Master of the Webniverse
  Pusher of Promotional Product

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?LeadershipDuties

And really, anything else you want to help with.

But, at the moment, I'm mostly concerned with the mailing list
management.  Ovid, are you still able to handle this or is your hand
burning to pass the torch?

BTW, I hope everyone's mail client handles threading ok.  Sorry for the
stream of unrelated messages.  Lots to do.  More to come.

--Eric
--
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
--Occam's Razor