[Pdx-pm] 2006 shirt -- call for designs

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu May 18 18:55:37 PDT 2006

pdx.pm,

Looks like I'm running a couple of months behind on this.

If we want to get shirts done before oscon, we'll need to vote at the
June meeting.  That leaves just under 4 weeks for design proposals.
Sorry for the lateness.  Can I play my "it's my first day" card now?

Guidelines:  Designs should be two colors, and should be perlish /
pdx'y.  We might have two designs.  Team efforts, professional artists,
performance enhancing drugs, and other non-destructive cheating is
perfectly within the rules.  Breaking fingers is right out.

Don't worry.  I have a backup plan.  If we don't get any designs, this
year's shirt will be a front/back picture of Austin wearing last year's
shirt.

--Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.