[Pdx-pm] April Meeting

Dennis McNulty dennis at giantfir.com
Sat Mar 25 23:04:18 PST 2006

I usually have conflicts on Wednesday nights, and I've only been able to
attend Monger meetings just once a year on average. I've always enjoyed
the meetings when I can get to them. Even if a presentation isn't on a
topic close to my front burner, the social time often gets around to
topics that are.

It can get professionally lonely when you're it in a one-man IT department.

- Dennis McNulty