[Pdx-pm] anyone using IPTables::IPv4?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Jun 2 04:53:36 PDT 2006

On Friday 02 June 2006 09:34, Chris Dawson wrote:
> Is anyone on this list using the iptables interface for perl?  Or,
> anyone who prefers just shelling out to the iptables binary?  If you
> have preferences, I would like to hear them.

I'm not sure if I used IPTables::IPv4, but I did use IPTable::IPv4::IPQueue
back in my days:

http://search.cpan.org/~jmorris/perlipq-1.25/

Its latest release was made at 14-Jan-2002, but a Google search shows that it
still has Debian and Ubuntu packages, so it may still work. The project I did
with it was:

http://ip-noise.berlios.de/

It used to be the first hit on Google for the query "ip noise" (without the
quotes), but since then has dropped in its ranking for this query.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.