[Pdx-pm] Website Hosting

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Jun 1 16:03:03 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 16:38 -0700, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> INFRASTRUCTURE:
>   Anyone able to provide hosting?  At the moment, it needs to be able
> to run kwiki (so, at least needs perl cgi.)  If you've got root on
> something where we would have control over the apache configs,
> mod_perl, etc, that would rock.  Having a subversion repository might
> simplify the maintenance.

I can provide hosting; I currently host several other local OSS-oriented
sites and lists.  I need to make an account for you anyway (sorry Eric,
I've been in the UK on holiday).  I have Kwiki 0.38, which I believe is
current (unfortunately, I also only have Perl 5.8.0+patches, since I try
to stick with my vendor [CentOS's] packages).  I could also manage the
DNS if necessary.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>