[Pdx-pm] OSCON events for those of us who cannot afford OSCON?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:28:52 PDT 2006

# from alan
# on Wednesday 19 July 2006 11:33 am:

>Eric Wilhelm was mentioning organizing some events for those of us
> who cannot afford OSCON this year.
>Any movement on that?

Well, the movement starts when you get there, but at this point you have
to bring your own coffee.  I believe you still need to register.

# from Eric Wilhelm on Friday 07 July 2006 12:47 am:
>Remember to register on the oscon site before Monday if you want
> coffee and snacks at oscamp.  See http://oscamp.org/Registration for
> details.

But maybe I'm in your killfile?  That went to 2 lists.

There's the possibility that we'll have a presentation about the
perl.org infrastructure on Monday night, but I haven't been able to
confirm that rumor yet.

Any strong opinions on whether we do that in the OSCamp space at the
convention center vs Free Geek?

If it falls through, Alan will be giving a presentation on finding
speakers :-)

--Eric
--
"Everything goes wrong all at once."