[Pdx-pm] MOTD -- Moose (Fwd: [Jifty-commit] r1583 - in jifty/branches/moose)

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:12:56 PDT 2006

I just saw this and thought I would share it with everyone.

Don't worry, I don't really have enough time and information to actually
post a Module Of The Day on a regular basis.

Check out http://search.cpan.org/~stevan/Moose-0.11/lib/Moose.pm

  Moose - A complete modern object system for Perl 5

The rest is a snipped highlight of the diffs.

--Eric