[Pdx-pm] modperl 2.0 expert?

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:22:07 PST 2006

Hi all,

Are there any modperl 2.0 experts who'd be willing to sit down with me
for a while and help me get some of my code running under modperl 2?
Right now, it runs, but there are certain features I've not been able
to add and there are design problems in my code that I've put in there
because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with modperl 2.0.

My primary goal is to have the user add a single line to their
httpd.conf:

  PerlModule Kinetic::Engine::Apache2::Config

And that module works its magic with this:

  Apache2::ServerUtil->server->add_config(
    [ split /\n/, $conf ]
  );

Regrettably, extensive googling and hitting #modperl has failed to
answer some of my more difficult questions because the app is large
enough that it's difficult for me to get a small test case shown.

If anyone's available, let me know what your rates are and I'll see
what we can do.

Cheers,
Ovid