[Pdx-pm] wiki writeup from last night?

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Feb 9 16:36:15 PST 2006

<quote who='Chris Dawson' when='Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 03:44:47PM -0800'>
> Did I miss it on the wiki, or has anyone posted their emacs/vim/bash
> or screen configuration files from last night?  Don't punish those of
> us who were late, as I've already been punished enough by God and
> Government.

I've started a few pages on the wiki (http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?ProductivityHacks)
and organized it a bit into sections.

The other people who presented last night were:

Bruce Keeler
David Wheeler
Ovid
Schwern
Marvin Humphrey
Eric Wilhelm

It would be good if everyone who presented would add their contributions
to the wiki, and others should of course feel free to add to the wiki as
well.  Chromatic might have also had something to contribute, but my
memory's fuzzy.  Perhaps a .screenrc file?