[Pdx-pm] Meeting Tomorrow -- SVK with Michael Schwern

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:01:49 PST 2006

I guess I'll a statement/comment to the pool. I've been using svk for
about a month now, the problem is that I've only been using it as a
local repo only. I guess is was just so easy to install and create a
local instance of nothing and start from there. so now for the
question.... because svk doesn't keep the history tied in with the
files like svn does... how would one make a backup that includes the
history in a local only scheme?

curse you svk for being just so easy to setup!

On 12/13/06, Michael G Schwern <schwern at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kris Bosland wrote:
> >       How is SVK on windows?  Pretty clean and easy; you gotta dig and
> > fix things; or WhatDidIngyDoNow?
>
> AFAIK SVK on Windows is just fine, its just Perl and SVN.
>
> There's normal issues with building Perl modules and Subversion on Windows.  Fortunately, there's binary builds for SVK on Windows complete with pretty installers.
> http://svk.bestpractical.com/view/SVKWin32

benh~