[Pdx-pm] Windows Automation

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Mon Aug 14 19:29:26 PDT 2006

	Yeah, this is one of those things where my technical appraisal was
'there is technology out there, but it's flakey, so lets just grind out
the API based code even if we reinvent some wheels'.  But windows gui
automation just sounds so easy from a distance, and I have to confess that
I don't have an extensive counter-case library to demonstrate how bad it
can be.  Sigh.

	Thanks.  I'll try Win32::GuiTest.

-Kris