[Pdx-pm] REMINDER: What I Learned at OSCON -- August meeting

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 14:51:10 PDT 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Allison Randal <allison at perl.org>

> I also have a stack of books that shipped too late for the Perl
> Foundation auction at OSCON, including Perl Hacks, Perl Best Practices,
> Advanced Perl Programming (2nd ed), and Intermediate Perl. $10 a book
> and all proceeds go to TPF.

Damn!  I've been meaning to pick up a copy of Intermediate Perl just to complete my collection. I don't suppose you take British Pounds? :)

Ah well, I can pick it up over here.  Saves the hassle of shipping.

Cheers,
Ovid

-- If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/