[Pdx-pm] OT: Rent House During OSCON?

David Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Tue Apr 18 09:15:52 PDT 2006

Hey Perlers,

George Schlossnagle of PHP and PHP::Interpreter fame IMed me today
saying that he was thinking of trying to rent a house in Portland
during OSCON. I don't have much idea, so I ask you all: Anyone here
got an idea how to find a house for rent in Portland other than,
"Check Craig's List"? I know that there are vacation type homes near
Mt. Hood and what not, but I think that he needs something closer in.

Reply to me off list if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

David