[Pdx-pm] April Meeting

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Wed Apr 12 11:58:27 PDT 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 11:23 AM, chromatic wrote:

> Perhaps one could be novice friendly and the other
> unsuchconstrained?

Works for me.  If a Brian D. Foy or Stas wants to talk for a full
hour (or 8, if you're Stas) on whatever, hell yeah, let 'em.  But I
like the idea of trying to balance heavier fare with light.  The
Lucky Lab Sessions always provide sufficiently deep discussions to
keep my interest, anywho.  Say somebody wanted to give an intro to
Perl OOP in the first half of a meeting.  I imagine we'd end up
talking about inside-out objects, roles vs. mixins, multi-method
dispatch, etc. later.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research
http://www.rectangular.com/