[Pdx-pm] It's Alive!

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 10:56:52 PDT 2005

--- Kris Bosland <krisb at ring.org> wrote:

> I added the PortlandPerlProjectPage inspired by Ovid, who had some
> Help Wanted.  Ovid, I wasn't sure if you wanted to broadcast that
> idea that you had or not, so I did not include it on the page.

I'm more concerned with generating useful stuff for the Perl community
than hoarding ideas.  I posted my idea at
http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?ClassCGI

I'd love to write that module (shouldn't be too hard) and I think it
would be useful, but I'm out of tuits at the moment.  I'd be happy to
discuss it with folks, though.

And if anyone wants to clean up my awful Kwiki formatting, feel free.

Cheers,
Ovid