[Pdx-pm] 3 tech stories at News4Neighbors.org

David Pool dpool at hevanet.com
Sun Oct 23 14:36:40 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 11:15 -0700, Ovid wrote:
> --- David Wheeler <david at kineticode.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 22, 2005, at 9:30 AM, David Pool wrote:
> >
> > > Local Perl luminary Allison Randal steps down from leading the Perl
> > > Foundation, local luminary "Ovid" steps up to help out:
> > > http://www.news4neighbors.net/article.pl?sid=05/10/21/1457254
> >
> > That photo of Ovid must be from a goth gathering. Looks like he's
> > about to suck someone's blood. :-)
>
> Oh my god.  How do they find such phenomenally bad photos?  I think
> that's just about the worst one of me which I've seen.

My apologies Curtis, it was the only photo I had of you. I didn't even
have one of Allsion. I wish I had better shots of several people on this
list. Maybe next year I'll actually get a press pass from O'Reilly and
be able to cover more than just the exhibit hall and parties.

I know there are a few O'Reilly people on the list, any advice on
getting a press pass would be most welcome. I'm 0 for 2 so far on asking
for one myself.

David