[Pdx-pm] November Meeting this week

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Nov 8 15:10:50 PST 2005

Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> I live in Beaverton, but I'd rather ride the train downtown and get off
> at a block from Jax.

Jax, for those who haven't been there, is where the PLUG Advanced topics
meetings are held.  The room to the side is about 2/3 the size of the
Lucky Lab's meeting room.  They've extended happy hour appetizer pricing
to meeting people for the first hour or two of the meeting. It has lots of
tables, electricity and a decent tap selection or mixed drinks if you
prefer.

It would be a better option than Rose and Raindrop for anyone who prefers
smoke free environments.

Michael 'why didn't I mention it earlier?' R

--

   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity