[Pdx-pm] Presenter for June?

Tom Phoenix tom.phoenix at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:05:27 PDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Jeff Zucker <jeff at vpservices.com> wrote:
> I can do that if you're serious.

I'm rarely serious. But an offer to spend five minutes teaching us how
to juggle will get you five minutes in front of the room, no problem.

It falls under the rule of this-I-gotta-watch: We might get to see how
you can teach people how to juggle in five minutes. If not that, well,
we still get to watch people dropping things for five minutes before
(or while) we're at a place with beer. It's a win-win-win situation
with a lot of potential.

How many people would like to see Jeff teach us how to juggle? How
many of you want to help Jeff teach us how to juggle? How many of you
will bring flaming chainsaws and any other equipment Jeff's going to
need?

As long as you're doing something interesting to a bunch of Perl
Mongers, we may as well let somebody talk about Inline or Pugs or
something. Can anybody tell us if there's anything happening there?

Aren't these the rules for lightning talks? Be informative. If you
can't be informative, try to be interesting. If you can't be
informative or interesting, don't worry: we'll make sure you're brief.
If you have a chance, pass your content off as being relevant. Have
fun, no permanent damage, consenting adults, void where prohibited, do
as thou wilt, and let that be the whole of the law, amen.

Did I leave anything important out?

--Tom Phoenix