[Pdx-pm] Weird @INC trouble and Kwiki-0.38 on Win32

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Wed May 18 13:21:57 PDT 2005

Kris Bosland wrote:

>  I have been downloading
>some of the recent versions of supporting libraries since I have not yet
>figured out how to get ppm to give me the latest of these, so I have a
>bunch of includes on my command line.

Did you just download them from CPAN and move the dirs instead of really
installing them properly? Since most Kwiki plugins are pure perl, you
don't need a compiler to install them properly, you just need a copy of
nmake.exe (google for it, it's free). Once you have that you can install
with make, make test, make install, or better, use CPAN.pm. Once you
have CPAN.pm configured (just follow the prompts) you can do "kwiki
-install Kwiki::Module" which will download and install the module and
update your kwiki with it at the same time.

--
Jeff