[Pdx-pm] Python to Perl

raa@mailporter.net raa at mailporter.net
Tue May 17 16:20:30 PDT 2005

I found a very nifty python script that works fine as far as it goes but
I need some additional functionality and am not really willing to learn
python to get it. ( I'm willing to learn enough to translate but that's
it! )  Most everything in the script I can deal with but I'm having a a
bit of a time with a piece of the regular expressions.  I've done "some"
research but can't find any reference to three double-quotes in a row.
Probably something very python not regex.

re.compile(r"""(?P<month>[A-z]{3,3})\s*(?P<day>\d+)""")

Any closet pythoners in the crowd?  Anyone else done the python to perl
thing before?

Rod
--

---