[Pdx-pm] free booth at oscon

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 16:31:39 PDT 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Josh Heumann
# on Tuesday 14 June 2005 08:55 am:

>Is this still something we're interested in?

Yes.  I'll labor for a part of a session pass.  What's the
contribution/session hourly ratio?  I see 14.5 hours of booth-staffing
required and (at-a-glance ~21 hours of sessions available.)  Maybe just
call it one-for-one to be safe?

Should we wiki a sign-up sheet or what?  How many people in the group
would like to go but don't plan to fully spend the prescribed amount of
time/money?

--Eric
--
"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
                                       -- Murphy's Corollary