[Pdx-pm] OSCON Volunteer opportunities?

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 10 12:28:48 PDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Tom Phoenix wrote:

> On 6/10/05, Phil Tomson <ptkwt at aracnet.com> wrote:
>
> > Other than volunteering or presenting a talk (my proposal was
> > rejected this year) - is there any other way to get in free or cheap ;-)
>
> Can we get a PDX-pm booth this year? Maybe we only need to ask the
> right person. We would have to set it up with a table and a banner and
> maybe a chair or two, but we could probably get several PDX-pm people
> some kind of badges, if you're willing to sell T-shirts for a few
> hours.

How about a combined PDX-pm/PDX.rb booth?  It would be a great example of
the harmony&peace we have here in Portland and it would serve as an
example to those coming from less harmonious places ;-)

...just don't let those sneaky Python people join the booth.

(Kidding... just kidding :)

Actually, a combined Perl/Ruby/Python booth would be quite novel.

Phil