[Pdx-pm] Kinosearch released

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Tue Jun 7 17:18:01 PDT 2005

Greets,

Kinosearch... has... been... released...

... for months!

http://www.rectangular.com/kinosearch/

I barely told anybody about it before now, though.  An unexpected
turn of events at Online Highways in early February forced me to
focus on other tasks, and while I've been able to do development on
Kinosearch from time to time, launching a project like this requires
a level of support I wouldn't have been able to provide.

Things are different now.  I quit my job.

Version 0.02 has just been uploaded to CPAN.

For the next month or so, Kinosearch is going to be my top priority.
The new release implements many new features, including the number
one request, incremental indexing.

If you'd like to try it out, cut and paste from the sample apps here:

http://www.rectangular.com/kinosearch/docs/devel/Search/Kinosearch/
Tutorial.html

See y'all tomorrow,

Marvin Humphrey