[Pdx-pm] Tea is weak [was: Perl Testing book]

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Tue Jul 26 18:58:10 PDT 2005

> Ovid> It's coffee.  Coffee is God.  Real developers worship
> coffee.  Do not
> Ovid> diss coffee.  You're a freak.
>
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 06:30:07PM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>> s/Real developers/Hacks/ :)
>>
>> /me drinks tea, never having had a cup o joe in his life.

"Windows is the best OS!"
"No, Linux!"
"No, OSX!"

If I only used Windows, never having tried any alternatives, and told
you it was the best OS out there, would you accept that as valid?

On Jul 26, 2005, at 6:39 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> You're not missing much.  Tastes like wet, burnt wood chips.

That's "wet, burnt coffee-flavored wood chips of JOY" to you, Mister.

J.

PS Actually, I drink yerba mate. And it's better than both Schwern's
tea *and* Heumann's coffee.