[Pdx-pm] Mostly-Zendo Game Night - Saturday!

Tom Phoenix tom.phoenix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:38:43 PDT 2005

Tom and Jenna's Mostly-Zendo Game Night

When: Saturday the 23rd (tomorrow).
The fun starts at 6:30 PM, but get here anytime.

Where: 6815 N Interstate Ave.

Transit: Max Yellow Line's Portland Boulevard stop is nearest; we're
just to the north.

Freeway: From I-5, exit and turn west onto Portland Boulevard to find
our neighborhood.

Parking: free and easy to find on any nearby side street a block or
two off of Interstate Avenue.

Snacks: Please bring a small snack to share, if you can.

Games: We'll have Zendo, of course. Bring your own pyramids and
stones. In case you somehow don't like Zendo, we'll have some other
games (Spin-the-Bottle, Hopscotch, Global Thermonuclear War,... we'll
find something). Or you can bring your favorite game.

Phone: 503-289-6044

Late notice: Yeah, sorry. But now we have a good excuse to host
another game night before the summer is over, so stay tuned and see
whether I get an invitation out on time for that one.

--Tom Phoenix