[Pdx-pm] [marsee@oreilly.com: News from O'Reilly: Visit OSCON's Exhibit Hall Free August 2-5]

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 12 10:18:09 PDT 2005

Anyone know if there is a pass that needs to be bought to get
into the Thursday night OSCON keynotes?  I didn't see anything
like that on the OSCON site.  Seems I recall someone saying either here or
on another list that the evening Keynote speeches are open (as in free)
to anyone - is that true?

Phil